Welcome to the Official Blogspot for Leigh Ann DiDomenico, MA aka ANNHGIEL!!

Welcome to the Official Blogspot for Leigh Ann DiDomenico, MA aka ANNHGIEL!!
"The Angel with the Crooked Halo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leigh Ann is multi-talented creative freelance professional. She specializes in performance poetry, hosting, modeling, acting, and mixed media visual art. Leigh Ann is a COMMERCIAL, BEAUTY, and PETITE FASHION MODEL and ACTRESS and is available for PAID PRINT, TV, and FILM shoots. Will gladly TRAVEL (expenses paid) for work! Leigh Ann is also a nationally ranked SLAM POET, placing 3rd in the nation and 2nd in the west coast region, and is available to FEATURE at theatres, slams, open mics, and on the radio. She is also a published AUTHOR and an ARTIST who creates and sells unique one-of-a-kind furniture and home decor. Leigh Ann's artwork, ANNHGIEL DESIGNS, can be purchased at 4th Ave by the Tracks in Kalispell, MT, as well as custom ordered. Finally, Leigh Ann has her MASTERS DEGREE in Psychology and is an experienced COUNSELOR, TUTOR, and YOUTH MENTOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to for booking!! Thank you!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poem: Writers Block

You are my writers block.
Ripped novels from my heart when you made your home there.
I've spent so much time watching flames flicker from my furnace full of empty pages
I forgot what it was like to ink my story
Watch scribbles unfold in front of me
My frustrated tongue chastises my hand each time it grabs a pen
We are for licking and sucking and touching him!
But not this time.
There are no more ways to say I love you
No more arguments to be made
My chest is cut open
I am bare breasted and exposed
There is nothing left hiding
No more secret desires
I have nothing left to fight with
Used every weapon I could find inside of myself to slay your lack of faith in me
I have lost the war
And there are no more battles
But just tell me how I let go someone I've hidden in the hollows of my bones
Tucked in the crevices of my flesh
In the cracks of my fingernails
In the cushion of my uterus
In the marrow of my ribs
I've hidden you in so many places I think I'll dissolve trying to let you go
But I am empty of trying
Sick of my own hollow chest
And chasing after brushfires chasing after all the novels I've misplaced
I've lost my wings
I am earthbound
broken
and searching for any way to escape
and that's how my pen
found
this page.


Copyright Leigh Ann "Annhgiel" DiDomenico
All Rights Reserved
This poem, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission.
Please contact: lada.04@alumni.lehigh.edu for authorization for credited use.

No comments:

Post a Comment