Welcome to the Official Blogspot for Leigh Ann DiDomenico, MA aka ANNHGIEL!!

Welcome to the Official Blogspot for Leigh Ann DiDomenico, MA aka ANNHGIEL!!
"The Angel with the Crooked Halo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leigh Ann is multi-talented creative freelance professional. She specializes in performance poetry, hosting, modeling, acting, and mixed media visual art. Leigh Ann is a COMMERCIAL, BEAUTY, and PETITE FASHION MODEL and ACTRESS and is available for PAID PRINT, TV, and FILM shoots. Will gladly TRAVEL (expenses paid) for work! Leigh Ann is also a nationally ranked SLAM POET, placing 3rd in the nation and 2nd in the west coast region, and is available to FEATURE at theatres, slams, open mics, and on the radio. She is also a published AUTHOR and an ARTIST who creates and sells unique one-of-a-kind furniture and home decor. Leigh Ann's artwork, ANNHGIEL DESIGNS, can be purchased at 4th Ave by the Tracks in Kalispell, MT, as well as custom ordered. Finally, Leigh Ann has her MASTERS DEGREE in Psychology and is an experienced COUNSELOR, TUTOR, and YOUTH MENTOR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to for booking!! Thank you!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Prayer

I heard someone say,
I used to pray for change in the world
Now I pray for change in my heart.

So I pray
Lord
Let my hands be gentle as feathers
And strong as deep roots
Use them to give hope to the desperate
Empty my teeth of venom
Guide my tongue
That she only sings of forgiveness
Wrap my heart in life preservers
Send me your drowning
I can teach them to float
Grant me perspective
Give the crevace inside my bones
Where my shame is rotting
To my story
That she may make her home there
I can dust away the debris
Polish the windows
That light may shine through open curtains
Help me smile as the Sun
Give as the ground
Love as a flower
Lord entangle my roots with those I love
Grant that we may grow
Strong
From the compost of our pain and fears fallen away
Make our branches sturdy
Our green palms open to your light
That we may provide shade for those who need rest
What is a beach without each grain of sand?
Lord
Transform my heart
That I may transform the lives of those I touch.

1 comment: